- Client: Shenfield High School, Brentford and Hutton FC, Essex
- Project: Pavilion and artificial grass pitch
Shenfield High School in Shenfield, Essex required new football facilities on their existing sports grounds. As well as a full design service, quantity surveying and contract administration through the build phase, we assisted the client in obtaining funding through the Football Foundation.
The requirements for the new facilities were:
- Four team changing rooms
- Two officials changing rooms
- Recreational areas and welfare facilities
- A third generation football pitch with associated floodlighting, fencing and external works
The Football Foundation were so pleased with the completed project that they feature it on their website offering a virtual tour of the facilities. They now use the layout of Shenfield’s pavilion as an exemplar of how to design football pavilions due to its highly efficient layout!
The project cost £1.3 million in total and was completed in 2010.